This is a MULTI USE ZONING. Excellent Value and Seller motivated. Currently an Adorable Vintage home in town on a large double lot w/ detached garage. House is absolutely charming. 2 bedrooms plus a large bonus room off the kitchen which also has a private entrance, used as a third bedroom or would make a great private office space with separate entrance. Wood floors, Coved Ceilings. Wood ship lap siding. Freshly painted. Newer roof. Many upgrades. Fenced in patio. Large area in back of garage for ADU? Zoned NC Flex, which includes multiple uses, Additional units, OFFCE, small business etc. multi family. Shared Driveway with Dental office structure next door, 509 S Auburn St. ALSO FOR SALE! Buy both for a discounted price. Subject to negotiation Great opportunity for a variety of uses. You will love it! Investors take a look at this one too.
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
Meter on Site,Water District,Public
1,000 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Nook,Space in Kitchen,Dining/Living Combo
- Washer Included,Inside Room
- Breakfast Area,Pantry Cabinet,Laminate Counter
- Bath Description
- Tub w/Shower Over
- Free Standing Gas Oven,Free Standing Gas Range,Free Standing Electric Oven
- Tile, Wood, Linoleum
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Wall Furnace.
- Dual Pane Full
- 1. Living Room,Free Standing,Gas Log.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 24'+ Deep Garage,See Remarks.
- Front Porch,Uncovered Patio,Enclosed Patio
- Back Yard,Partial
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Low Maintenance, Front Porch,Uncovered Patio,Enclosed Patio. Low Maintenance.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Dianna Helms, Century 21 Cornerstone Realty
Agent Cell Phone: 530-913-8598
Agent License: 00713462